"If it's too loud, turn it down."

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaaaawright!

Hey guys, guess who's back! I've decided to restore this thing to it's final order. There are few changes, mostly fixes. As you may see it's a little more conservative/mature, yet still holding to that slight immature feel.

"Why dig up the past?" you might ask. Well, tonight I was feeling interesting emotions and decided I needed a journal. A few things came to my mind: I am horrible at writing; I am on the internet way more then I should be; I should keep a journal online; I already have one; Why not bring it back from the dark netherregions in which it crawled to? So, here it is. Ta-dah!

As I will keep the name of this blog as well as my blogger nickname, there are changes I hope will take effect. Number one: if you have read this blog in the past, you remember how "interesting" it was. Well you can forget about that. I'm not erasing what I wrote, but I give you fair warning to those venturing into the past blogs on here:

*WARNING* You will not like what you see, no matter how much you want to know about my past. Do NOT venture through those dark times unless you really think youre prepared for shock. *WARNING*

Number two: There will be much more then ranting and raving, although there may still be some of that also.

Number three: I hope to go in depth to what is happening in my life, my feelings, the good, the bad, and yes, the ugly. However, hopefully it will be filled with more joy then sorrow, only time will tell.

Well, it's late, this post is long enough. For those who are following along, I appreciate it. Please feel free to email me at superman1005@yahoo.com if you have any private comments, concerns or questions.

Have a great night kids!
Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment
Older Crap

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?