"If it's too loud, turn it down."

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wow...my last post was so far away. It was........since before my dad died. Dang... Well..Im back kids, for those who read it! I can't believe I didn't post anything like the passing of my father and so forth...

Here we go, wrap up of a month. So, my father died like...the DAY after my last post, which is really sad. I mean, I was prepared, but it is still hard....I cant ask him for advice, or how to do stuff anymore. It's rough. The realization...like for instance, my mom and I keep having, "Im gonna go ask him how to....oh yeah...I cant.". It is hard, but Im dealing.

Well, Eisley posted their new tour, the one before the one that is happening soon! Haha. They are going to Australia, which is rad for them, over seas and what not. I'm planning on seeing their last show in SF for their cd that is out right now. It's gonna kick butt. My friend Jeff and I are goin, hopefully we can help them like I did my first show. That was rad.

Im goin to Disneyland on friday! YEAH! One major good thing. Bad things: It's gonna be snowy going over the grapevine; Pirates AND the Mansion are closed; My van is broken so we have to take two small cars. Okay...so.....Im still excited and CANT WAIT!

Annnnnnnd thus discloses my exploits thus far. I shall write soon! Be good, tell the kids I say "hi". I shall be with the soon. Farewell.
Comments: Post a Comment
The New Stuff
Older Crap

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?